I am an iOS developer currently based in Brighton - UK. I started programming for iOS in September 2018, when I joined the Apple Developer Academy in Naples, Italy.
Since then, I have been fascinated by the whole process of creating an app. From the idea concept to the business plans. But the area in which I identify the most is the development.
I love being able to deliver a smooth experience for the users. I feel motivated with the challenges of creating beautiful and consistent interfaces in an app.
My goal is to build a solid career as an iOS Developer, write clean and beautiful code.
For the past year, I have been focusing on improving my Swift and Xcode skills to build scalable, maintainable and testable code.
Recently, I was in contact with Test Driven Development. I became very interested in this methodology, and have been studying more and more about this.
Some of my skills
- Comfortable both with programmatic and Storyboards layouts.
- I have worked with MVC, MVVM and MVP.
- Alamofire, and native frameworks for communicating with REST APIs.
- Worked with CoreData and CloudKit.
- Worked with Sketch and InVision to implement designs.
- Used Git for version control and to share my code.
A little more about me
- I enjoy reading. A couple of my favorite writters are José Saramago and Gabriel García Márquez. I am also a big Harry Potter fan.
- I am a former powerlifting practicer. The sport is a passion of mine. Nowadays I do regular workouts, but in the near future I intend and hope to go back into powerlifting.
- I graduated in Biological Sciences in 2014, and although I didn’t work in this field, I love nature in all aspects. In fact I hope to live in the countryside one day.